Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Valentines Quilt

I've been working on a Valentine's Day quilt. This quilt has been for my Craftsy class Scrap Quilting. The quilt is made out of phonebook pages and it is strip piecing. I've been using up scraps of fabric have to half side is red, other side pink. It's taking quite a time but it's been fun. And that paper is a little bit hard to take off at the end but it's something you can do while watching TV.

Ive got it all pieced and its a completed top. For the backing I did a pieced backing with two row s of matching blocks. I now need to make the sandwich and start quilting it.

Im going to have to set this project aside to work on a different one but I will explain in my next post.


Here are the photos of the top, backing, and quilt prior to removing the phone book pages.





No comments:

Post a Comment